Thursday, June 12, 2008

The beginning

Roadtrip!

I have the summer off so I am going on a roadtrip around the US. I leave from Manhattan this morning.

Parameters:
  • Objective - see as much as possible of America in one month
  • The philosophy:
    • Spend as little time as feasible in big cities or standing still
    • See the places in between major destinations, the areas I usually fly over
  • The equipment:
    • A small car with a laughable amount of luggage space
    • Macbook Air running Windows XP and assorted portable hard drives, mice, cellular modems etc
    • 2 digital cameras
    • SPOT satellite positioning system
    • Lots of sunscreen
First stop, Charlottesville, VA!




3 comments:

vladman said...

Good luck dude, have stacks of fun! "small car"?? L.G. or something else??

DT@potionventures.com said...

What a cool idea! I will definitely follow the trip on your blog.

Neela Bandar said...

Enjoy mate...we'll be thinking of you.